Language Professionals specialises in large multilingual translation projects for government departments and agencies which requires translation, independent checking, typesetting, layout and proofreading of their information in multiple languages.
Need a brochure in 12 languages? A fact sheet in 35 languages? Website information translated?
Over the past 30 years, Language Professionals has become an expert in large multilingual translation projects for government departments and councils. Language Professionals has the people, systems and resources to reliably provide those services in a fast and efficient manner.
We have excellent teams of experienced NAATI accredited translators to complete government projects and provide certified translations.
All our desktop publishing is done in-house.
Here are just a few of our recent multilingual translation projects:
- Department of Education and Training: Brochures, fact sheets, forms, surveys, letters (35 languages)
- Fair Work Ombudsman: Web content, guides and glossary (31 languages),
- Centrelink: International Pension Forms (20 languages)
- Family and Community Services (FACS): Fact sheets, newsletters, NDIS information
- NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service: Health related flyers and information sheets
- NSW Health: Health related flyers and information sheets
- NSW Police: Fact sheets
- Fairfield Council: Posters and flyers
- Parramatta Council: Parracity guides and flyers
- Liverpool Council: Newsletters
- LawAccess NSW: Need Legal Help? brochure (22 languages)
- Destination NSW: Guides
Typical multilingual projects include:
- translation of fact sheets
- translation of brochures and leaflets
- translation of information booklets
- translation of website information
- translation of educational material
- ethnic media campaigns
A large multilingual translation project can only be successful if the preparation is thorough and planned. We welcome client input throughout our projects.
The translators and checkers we used for government clients are experienced professionals holding NAATI accreditation.
Read more about multilingual projects for government departments...
Language Professionals is proud to announce the renewal of its inclusion on the Creative and Digital Communication Panel for the Department of Human Services’ cooperative procurement programme.
This means that Language Professionals will assist in providing translation services to the department as well as other participating agencies with access to the arrangements.
Participating agencies with access to the procurement programme include:
Attorney General’s Department; Austrade; Australian Aged Care Quality Agency; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research; Australian Competition and Consumer Commission; Australian Crime Commission; Australian Electoral Commission; Australian Office of Financial Management; Australian Organ and Tissue Authority; Australian Public Service Commission; Australian Securities and Investments Commission; Australian Skills Quality Authority; Australian Taxation Office; Clean Energy Regulator; ComSuper; CrimTrac; Defence Housing Australia; Department of Communications; Department of Defence; Department of Education; Department of Employment; Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade; Department of Health; Department of Human Services; Department of Immigration and Border Protection; Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development; Department of Parliamentary Services; Department of Social Services; Department of the Environment; Department of Treasury; Department Department of Veterans’ Austrade; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Australian Competition and Consumer Commission; Australian Crime Commission; Australian Electoral Commission; Australian Organ and Tissue Authority; Australian Securities and Investments Commission; Australian Taxation Office; ComSuper; Defence Housing Australia; Department of Defence; Department of Education; Department of Employment; Department of the Environment; Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade; Department of Health; Department of Human Services; Department of Immigration and Border Protection; Department of Treasury; Murray Darling Basin Authority and Productivity Commission.
“Thanks for the excellent service your company provided us.”
“…a very good community language translation of government info.”
“Again, thank you so much for performing within such a tight time frame – great work!”
“Outstanding. The most impressive facets of your service were:
1) excellent project management skills,
2) impressive professional + proactive communication. Very, very high level of professionalism.”